Engaging Curricular Resources for Educators
At Insight, we believe in the power of global citizenship, which is why we have created free curricular resources for educators based on the UN's Global Goals.
If you are an educator who is looking to teach students through a global, socially conscious lens, these engaging and interdisciplinary units were created for you. These lessons use experiential, empathy, and inquiry-based learning models to promote critical thinking and informed action in your classroom.
- This is just our curriculum sample, we have 5 full units available for download
- All 5 units mirror our philosophy of "learning before doing", by combining comprehension and reflection, with a simulation based component that promotes a call to action
- Each unit introduces, and builds off of one of the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (also known as the Global Goals)
- All lessons foster 21st century skills, such as collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, and communication
- All units and lessons are tied to provincial curriculum standards in Ontario and British Columbia
- All curricular resources are provided at no cost